Also, please be advised that clubs are operating in certain aspects at the direction of the AGA and any complaints regarding availability of cart, fees paid, or available practice times should be directed to the AGA and not the club staff.
Thank you for your consideration of all the above. We hope you have a pleasant and successful competition.
Maximum allowable USGA Handicap Index is 18.0 strokes under the USGA Golf Handicap System. The AGA will be the final authority in determining whether or not a handicap that has been presented qualifies as an “approved USGA handicap”.
Entries are subject to approval or rejection at any time at the discretion of the AGA or the host club.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 AM, Monday, July 22, 2013.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $160.00, payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $5.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. In the event the field has to be pared due to over-subscription (see Format above), applicants will be notified of the status of their entry as soon as practicable following the close of entries on July 22nd.
6. Withdrawal: If a player withdraws before 8:00 AM, Monday, July 22, 2013, the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 AM, Monday, July 22, 2013, unless AGA returns your entry for some reason, which could include paring back the field. All dates and time refer to date and time of receipt at the AGA office.
If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NO ENTRY IS FORMALLY ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ENTRY FEE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE AGA OFFICE.
I agree that the Alabama Golf Association, or any club hosting this Championship, has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time.
I am an amateur golfer and I understand the “Rules of Amateur Status” as established by the United States Golf Association.
I, as a participant in this Championship, assume full responsibility for all my acts, whether they be negligent or otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or any club hosting this Championship for any injuries.