Women’s State Senior Amateur Championship
Heron Lakes Country Club
April 23-25, 2014
February 27 – April 14
Maximum allowable handicap index is 36.0 strokes under the USGA Golf Handicap System. The AGA will be the final authority in determining whether or not a handicap that has been submitted qualifies as an “approved USGA handicap”.
Golf carts are allowed, and are strongly recommended at this site, and are available to those contestants who have a valid Alabama driver’s license. Cart fees will be the same for each player, even if circumstances are such that a player is left to ride by himself.
Users must obey the cart operations rules established by the host club, to include the allowance of spectator carts.
For further information regarding carts, please refer to the Cart Policy provided as part of the player packet given to players at registration.
If you have any doubts as to what dress will be accepted, please ask prior to beginning play.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 A.M. CST, Monday, April 14, 2014.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $170.00 for the Senior Division ($120 for the Super Senior Division), payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $5.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. In the event the field has to be pared due to over-subscription (see Format above), applicants will be notified of the status of their entry as soon as practicable following the close of entries on April 14.
6. Withdrawal: If a player withdraws before 8:00 A.M. CST, Monday, April 14, 2014, the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 A.M. CST, Monday, April 14, 2014, unless AGA returns your entry for some reason, which could include paring back the field. All dates and time refer to date and time of receipt at the AGA office.
If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NO ENTRY IS FORMALLY ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ENTRY FEE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE AGA OFFICE.
I agree that the Alabama Golf Association, or any club hosting this Championship, has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time.
I am an amateur golfer and I understand the “Rules of Amateur Status” as established by the United States Golf Association.
I, as a participant in this Championship, assume full responsibility for all my acts, whether they be negligent or otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or any club hosting this Championship for any injuries.