Also, please be advised that clubs are operating in certain aspects at the direction of the AGA and any complaints regarding availability of cart, fees paid, or available practice times should be directed to the AGA and not the club staff.
Thank you for your consideration of all the above. We hope you have a pleasant and successful competition.
Maximum allowable handicap index is 8.4 strokes under the terms of the USGA Men’s Handicap System.
The AGA will be the final authority in determining whether or not a handicap that has been presented qualifies as an “approved USGA handicap”.
Entries are subject to rejection, or withdrawal, at any time at the discretion of the AGA.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 29, 2013.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $150.00, payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $5.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation. Players that fail to qualify for the Round of 64 will have $50 of their entry fee refunded.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. Applicants will be notified immediately of receipt of their entry by the AGA; the status of their entry by August 1.
6. Withdrawal: If a player withdraws before 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 29, 2013, the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 29, 2013, subject to the discretion of the AGA. All dates refer to date of receipt at the AGA office.
If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NO ENTRY IS FORMALLY ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ENTRY FEE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE AGA OFFICE.
I agree that the Alabama Golf Association has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time.
I am an amateur golfer and I understand the “Rules of Amateur Status” as established by the United States Golf Association.
I assume full responsibility for all my acts, whether they be negligent or otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or any of the clubs hosting either the Championship or a Qualifying Event for any injuries.