The AGA Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions and schedules herein. The decision of the AGA in any matter shall be final.
Also, please be advised that clubs are operating in certain aspects at the direction of the AGA and any complaints regarding availability of cart, fees paid, or available practice times should be directed to the AGA and not the club staff.
Thank you for your consideration of all the above. We hope you have a pleasant and successful competition.
Maximum allowable combined team handicap is 16.8 strokes under the terms of the USGA Men’s Handicap System. The AGA will be the final authority in determining whether or not a handicap that has been submitted qualifies as an “approved USGA handicap”.
In the event a team member is not present to begin play in the Championship, and is not likely to play the majority of the first round, that team will not be allowed to begin play, at the discretion of the AGA.
Entries are subject to rejection, or withdrawal, at any time at the discretion of the AGA.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 A.M., Monday, April 22, 2013.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $300.00, payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $10.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. In the event the field has to be pared due to over-subscription (see Tournament Format above), applicants will be notified of the status of their entry as soon as practicable following the close of entries on April 22.
6. Withdrawal: If a team withdraws before 8:00 A.M., Monday, April 22, 2013 the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 A.M., Monday, April 22, 2013, unless AGA returns your entry for some reason, which could include paring back the field. All dates and time refer to date and time of receipt at the AGA office.
If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
We agree that the Alabama Golf Association has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time, to include during play of the Championship.
We are amateur golfers and understand the “Rules of Amateur Status” as established by the United States Golf Association.
We, as participants in this Championship, assume full responsibility for all our acts, whether they be negligent or otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or any club hosting this Championship for any injuries.