Also, please be advised that clubs are operating in certain aspects at the direction of the AGA and any complaints regarding availability of cart, fees paid, or available practice times should be directed to the AGA and not the club staff.
Thank you for your consideration of all the above. We hope you have a pleasant and successful competition.
9-11 Age Group – Must have reached 9th birthday, but not 11th birthday, by June 25, 2013.
12-13 Age Group – Must have reached 12th birthday, but not 14th birthday, by June 25, 2013.
14-15 Age Group – Must have reached 14th birthday, but not 16th birthday, by June 25, 2013.
16-18 Age Group – Must have reached 16th birthday, but not 19th birthday, by June 25, 2013.
Entries are subject to rejection, or withdrawal, at any time at the discretion of the AGA.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 A.M., Monday, June 17, 2013.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $150.00, payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $5.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. In the event the field has to be pared due to over-subscription (see Format above), applicants will be notified of the status of their entry as soon as practicable following the close of entries on June 17th.
6. Withdrawal: If a player withdraws before 8:00 A.M., Monday, June 17, 2013, the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 A.M., Monday, June 17, 2013, unless AGA returns your entry for some reason, which could include paring back the field. All dates and time refer to date and time of receipt at the AGA office.
If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NO ENTRY IS FORMALLY ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ENTRY FEE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE AGA OFFICE.
I am a resident of the State of Alabama.
I agree that the Alabama Golf Association has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time.
I, as the parent or legal guardian of the participant entering this championship, assume full responsibility for all her acts, whether they be negligent of otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or the host club for any injuries or other damages which he may sustain.