2013 ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
The Alabama Golf Association is excited to announce that in 2013 we will continue to utilize TPP Online for both tournament registrations and scoring. All first-time AGA competitors in 2013 will be required to create a new user account prior to registering to play in their first event. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
If you registered a profile and have participated in a competition since 2010, then you are already in the system and ready to proceed.
*All first-time users MUST create a new user account before registering for AGA Competitions.*
Benefits of TPP Online:
- Live Scoring for all events; as scores are entered they are instantly displayed on the website.
- Hole-by-hole scoring for all players.
- Leaderboard display on home page of the website. Want a quick update, a small leaderboard will be available on the home page of the website for most competitions.
- Easy account creation, only need an active GHIN number to get started.
- Once logged into your account, you will have the option to withdraw from a competition prior to the close of entries and change qualifying sites if registered for the Men’s State Amateur Championship.
Creating Your TPP Online Profile:
- Click Here to open the online registration site in a new window/tab.
- Type in your GHIN number and Last Name. Click Register.
- The next screen will display the information in your GHIN account, please update missing fields and update inaccurate information. Date of Birth is Required for ALL PLAYERS.
- Next review the GHIN Software License Agreement and Click Agree to continue.
- Registration is now complete.
You now have a profile created in the system and you may now ready to register for AGA competitions.
Thank you for participating in AGA Competitions!
If you have questions or encounter problems when accessing the system, please contact the Office at 205-979-1234 or Brian@bamagolf.com.