State Junior Amateur Championship
Gadsden Country Club
July 29-31 2014
June 5 – July 21
10-11 Age Group – Must have reached 10th birthday, but not 12th birthday, by July 29, 2014.
12-13 Age Group – Must have reached 12th birthday, but not 14th birthday, by July 29, 2014.
14-15 Age Group – Must have reached 14th birthday, but not 16th birthday, by July 29, 2014.
16-18 Age Group – Must have reached 16th birthday, but not 19th birthday, by July 29, 2014.
Entries are subject to approval or rejection at any time at the discretion of the AGA or the host club.
In addition, the Champion will have their name engraved on a permanent trophy housed at the AGA office.
Golf carts are allowed, and are strongly recommended at this site, and are available to those contestants who have a valid Alabama driver’s license. Cart fees will be the same for each player, even if circumstances are such that a player is left to ride by himself.
Users must obey the cart operations rules established by the host club, to include the allowance of spectator carts.
For further information regarding carts, please refer to the Cart Policy provided as part of the player packet given to players at registration.
If you have any doubts as to what dress will be accepted, please ask prior to beginning play.
2. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 21, 2014.
3. An entry fee in the amount of $170.00, payable by credit card, must accompany the entry application, $5.00 of which will be donated to the Alabama Turfgrass Research Foundation.
4. Upon successfully completing the entry procedure, an email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at the email address you designate.
5. In the event the field has to be pared due to over-subscription (see Format above), applicants will be notified of the status of their entry as soon as practicable following the close of entries on July 21.
6. Withdrawal: If a player withdraws before 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 21, 2014, the entry fee will be refunded upon request, subject to a $15.00 service fee. No refunds will be made after 8:00 A.M., Monday, July 21, 2014, unless AGA returns your entry for some reason, which could include paring back the field. All dates and time refer to date and time of receipt at the AGA office.If the entry is rejected for any reason(s), you will be immediately advised of the reason(s), at which time you can correct the problem(s) and re-submit the entry form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NO ENTRY IS FORMALLY ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ENTRY FEE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE AGA OFFICE.
I am a resident of the State of Alabama.
I agree that the Alabama Golf Association has the right to reject, or withdraw, any entry at any time.
I, as the parent or legal guardian of the participant entering this championship, assume full responsibility for all his acts, whether they be negligent of otherwise, and hold harmless the Alabama Golf Association and/or the host club for any injuries or other damages which he may sustain.